As part of the Virtual Coworker team, you’ll achieve career growth, spend more time with family, and earn competitive pay while working for international clients from your home office. Say goodbye to the burdens of commuting through hours of traffic and withstanding grueling weather. Save your money and enjoy your life while growing your skills & career!
Why Join Virtual Coworker?
- We provide opportunities from top global clients to Filipino professionals.
- Our processes are designed to make your work-life easy and stress-free.
- A contract and letter of offer is issued upon hiring to secure your position.
- We’re always available to assist and help resolve any work-related matters.
- Payrolls are processed on time, every time, using our reliable payroll system.
- We offer long-term, stable work opportunities on a part-time or full-time basis.
Ready to join us? These are the must-haves…
- Good to excellent English communication skills.
- A suitable home office or dedicated workspace.
- Readiness and discipline to work from home independently.
- Verified background and solid work experience in your chosen field.
- Stable internet connection and up to date computer or laptop model.
Please note these important details:
- Staff are considered “Independent Contractors”, hence, the usual employee compensation structure is not applicable.
- Pays are computed based on the staff’s hourly rate. No deductions or mandatory contributions will affect your monthly pay, thus, you get your pay in full.
- No benefits are in place like HMO, leave credits, 13th month, and SSS. If you’d like to continue with your mandated contributions, you may do so individually or as a voluntary member.
- Work schedules must be strictly followed. Your work schedule is based on the client’s time-zone preference. Holidays observed are based on the client’s location, aside from the universal holidays like Christmas, New Year’s, and Holy Week or Easter break.
- We offer long term roles, which lasts a minimum of 1 year but may extend to years ahead. However, if your contract is terminated, you’ll only receive payment for the days you’ve rendered prior to your last day at work. No separation pay of sort.