Why Join Virtual Coworker
Work-life balance This is what Virtual Coworker offers alongside the opportunities to work with international clients from Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada and UK right from your own home. As part of our team, you’ll be able to achieve career growth, reach your potential, and get a competitive pay without the burdens of commuting through traffic and withstanding grueling weathers.
• Why join Virtual Coworker?
- – We offer long term and stable work opportunities on a part time and full time basis
- – A contract and letter of offer is issued upon hiring a staff to secure your job
- – We bridge the opportunities from our global clients to the Filipino professionals
- – We have set up teams to manage our daily operations, assist both clients and our staff
- – Our system is designed to make your work life easy and without hassle
- – Payrolls are processed on time, every time using our reliable payroll system
- – If you have any issues with your client or with your work, we’re here to assist and help you solve the issue.
• Do think you’re ready to join us?! These are what you need to have…
- – Good to excellent English communication skills
- – Background or solid work experiences relevant to the industries we cater to such as; Virtual or admin assistance, bookkeeping, accounting, sales, content writing, SEO, web development, and web design
- – Readiness and discipline to work from home independently
- – A suitable home office or workspace at home with stable DSL connection and up to date computer
If you are ready to apply for a post with us, just click on the “Job Openings” and select the role you wish to pursue. You may also send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll take care of the rest.
As we want to keep it real and transparent with our candidates, here are some of the limitations involved with being a home based staff:
- – Our staff are considered as “Independent Contractors”, hence, the usual employee compensation structure is not applicable
- – Pays are computed based on staff’s hourly rate. No deductions or mandatory contributions will affect your monthly pay, thus, you get your pay in full
- – Contractors work on a no work, no pay policy
- – No benefits are in place like HMO, leave credits, 13th month, and SSS. If you’d like to continue with your mandated contributions, you may do so individually or as a voluntary member.
- – Work schedules have to be strictly followed. You work based on client’ location, and not always based on your preference. Even holidays observed are based on the client’s location, aside from the universal holidays like Christmas, New Year’s, and Holy Week or Easter break.
- – We offer long term roles, which lasts a minimum of 1 year but may extend to years ahead. However, if your contract is terminated, you’ll only receive the days you’ve rendered prior to your last day at work. No separation pay of sort.
For more details, please refer to our FAQ page, otherwise, send us an email over at email@example.com, or chat with one of our Recruitment team members who will be glad to assist you.